An Application Support Analyst has a wide range of responsibilities. These responsibilities include phone and e-mail support of the eoStar software suite, assisting with the implementation and training of new customers, and performing quality assurance testing on the eoStar software suite.
If you are passionate about empowering organizations to increase capability for collaboration and scalability, then you might be the right fit!
You Are A Best Fit For The Team If You:
- Love a team-based approach
- Energized by root-cause analyze and complex problem solving
- Effective relationship building skills for developing internal and external working relationships, with ability to positively influence others.
- Self-starter, quick study, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skill
- Possess a minimum of one-year experience in customer service
- Proven ability to understand, simplify, and communicate technical and business process concepts to customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to display ownership qualities and prioritize assigned tasks
- Experience with ticketing software and technical skills are helpful, but not required
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Dental, Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.