As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for collaborating with Customers and members of the sales, marketing, product, engineering, or customer success teams to ensure documentation is complete, accurate, and timely. You will be the point person for crafting proposals, bids, quotations, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective client.
Who We Are Looking For
You Are A Best Fit For The Team If You:
- Know what it means to be solution oriented
- Understand customer expectation management
- Take pride in your solutions/designs (quality, performance, etc.)
- Have the willingness and ability to learn (new technologies, new domains, new processes, etc.)
- Absolutely love a team based approach to development
- Put product needs over your own ego
- Are a hard-working, curious, thoughtful person who wants to create great software products
- Enjoys working with the customer directly to develop a solution
- Like working with a variety of applications and platforms
- Can work with ambiguity and be challenged everyday
There are many facets and tools BAs use in the analysis and solution design process including but limited to the following items listed below.
- Requirement’s analysis/gathering
- Lots of questions (who, what, why, etc.)
- Customer Interactions (webinars, calls, playtesting on paper, in person stuff)
- Whiteboard sketches
- Developer interactions
- Closing the feedback loop
- Functional specification documents
- Process maps (e.g. MS Visio)
- Mind maps (e.g. Xmind)
- Screen mockups (e.g. Balsamiq)
- User flows/Screen flows
- Prototyping (e.g. Indigo Studio, Justinmind)
- Common sense
- Solution validation and QA
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Dealing with lots of ambiguity
- Customer expectation management
- Never make assumptions (you’ll get burned)
The Ideal Candidate Would Feature:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, IT or Computer Science, BBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst in software development
- 2+ years of customer interfacing experience – requirements gathering, solution design/presentation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent understanding of and involvement in the full SDLC
- Experience with a variety of tools for Analysis, BPMN, Mockups, Documentation
- Experience creating functional specification documents
- Experience with prototyping methodology a plus
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Dental, Vision)
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Choice of tools and hardware
- You find this posting.
- It peaks your interest.
- You tell us you’re interested. (apply, call, email)
- You meet the team in person.
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.