As the Delivery Manager, you are a organized, detail-oriented individual with software project manager experience. In this role you would help support the software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals / SOW’s.
Delivery Lead Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the user stories/requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Follow industry standard software lifecycle process when developing software
- Further developing existing programs for fixes or improvements by analyzing and identifying the areas for modification
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, researching new technologies / methodologies, and accessing new applications
- Conduct code-review and unite with other developers. Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation.
- Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates and third party partners through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math or Science
- 2+ years of experience
- Proven experience with Angular
- Strong proficiency in C# and .Net
- Strong understanding of web and cloud (functions) services
- Strong understanding of Web UX paradigms, including responsive design
- Database Experience (MS-SQL)
- Experience understanding the user stories and implementing complex business rules into the application/product as assigned
- Azure functions experience a plus
- Native Android and iOS development experience is a plus
- Participation in an AGILE software development environment.
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Red Prairie (or other ERP Software)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience overseeing & delegating third party developers and QA resources
- C#, .NET framework
- Versioning Tools (Git preferred)
- Azure DevOps platform
- Windows Forms application development
- Entity Framework or other ORM
- REST and SOAP web services
- Experience with Azure cloud resources (web-apps, databases, etc.)
- Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Forms
- Angular, React, Blazor or other web-app frameworks
- Experience with WPF application development
You Are A Best Fit For The Team If You:
- Take pride in your designs and code (quality, performance, etc.)
- Have the willingness and ability to learn new technologies, new domains, new processes, etc.
- Absolutely love a team-based approach to development and genuinely enjoy the process of developing software.
- Results oriented, with strong business judgement and willingness to do what’s necessary to get the job done.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary & Annual Performance Bonus Plan
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Vision and Dental Insurance)
- Generous Paid Time Off & Unlimited Personal Days
- Casual Work Environment w/ Remote Working Opportunities
- Gym Membership
- Paid Parental Leave
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.