We are looking for people with grit, hustle, and integrity to solve our customers’ problems and to help us scale our services and sales strategy. Focused on enterprise prospects across multiple verticals, you will manage complex sales cycles for our best in class, SaaS solution. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate to prospects how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business.
To be successful in this role you have to be sales-driven and fast-moving person with strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makes and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent communications skills – you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do, and you know how to bet the best out of your colleagues.
- Remote corporate office located in Holland, Michigan
- Travel required up to 80%
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Building Strategic business plans for customers and playing a trusted advisor role.
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or solution enhancements; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Help customers select products to meet customer’s needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Significant demonstrated experience selling on-premise & SaaS cloud-based enterprise software systems to C-Level executives.
- Pursue the ideal customer, sell a premium offering relative to the base. Activities and behaviors are focused on pursing stakeholders that drive the most valuable deals.
- Technically competent, understand how solution integrates or compliments prospects technology stack. Ability to connect and build trust with buyers from different business units to shorten sales cycle.
- Develop a deep and robust understanding of their industry, their customer’s purchasing requirements and extended impact of purchasing decisions beyond the buyer. The insight driven consultative skillset.
- 10+ years of sales experience, of which 5 years involved a complex solution sales process.
- Emphasis selling ERP software a significant plus
- Experience selling SaaS software offerings
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; the ability to negotiate, persuade, and influence others through reason argument
- Proven ability to grow a territory from zero. Possesses a hunter DNA highly competitive, maintains a sense of urgency and the ability to be resilient in the face of obstacles.
- Familiarity in Route Accounting Software (RAS) and/or Warehouse management Systems (WMS), Or Supply Chain Management Software
- Familiarity in the beverage distribution industry
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.