- The QA Analyst is primarily responsible for testing the latest software updated coming from various development teams and ensuring the accuracy and stability of the changes.
- Includes performing various manual tests (specific as well as exploratory) and for executing automated tests during each release cycle and reporting the results to various team members.
- Assist in the validation of newly created automated tests for applications to help expedite the testing process.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings with the team as well as provide insight into potential improvements of the QA testing sequence and application usability.
- Participate in daily testing of various systems and validating automated testing modules.
- Assistance with releases as needed and running additional performance benchmarks.
- Test software changes for accuracy and ensure system stability on multiple applications
- Provide exploratory testing of the applications especially when dealing with cross-application integration features
- Run manual tests against pre-defined test cases
- 4-year college degree related to Computer Science or Engineering or similar work experience in similar environment.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3-4-years working in a QA role supporting application testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical skills an ability to learn new applications quickly
- Strong problem solving skills; self-starter; detail oriented;
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of planning, analysis and testing techniques required to support Windows-based and web-based applications
- Experience in a Scrum / Agile environment
- Experience with Automated tool like Test Complete
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.