eoStar is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for our enterprise ERP software solutions. Join a high performing team of software architects, frontend and backend developers and QA analysts. Our philosophy for hiring is to match your skills and interests with the work we have going on. Whether it is front-end, back-end or full-stack, we’ll have a spot for you on one of our scrum teams.
Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops and maintains high-quality code for simple to complex components that meet or exceed the standards of innovation, reliability, and user experience necessary to make eoStar the premier provider of DSD solutions. This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems.
Sr Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the user stories/requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Follow industry standard software lifecycle process when developing software
- Further developing existing programs for fixes or improvements by analyzing and identifying the areas for modification
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, researching new technologies / methodologies, and accessing new applications
- Conduct code-review and unite with other developers. Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation.
- Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math or Science
- 4+ years of experience
- Proven experience with Angular
- Strong proficiency in C# and .Net
- Strong understanding of web and cloud (functions) services
- Strong understanding of Web UX paradigms, including responsive design
- Database Experience (MS-SQL)
- Experience understanding the user stories and implementing complex business rules into the application/product as assigned
- Azure functions experience a plus
- Native Android and iOS development experience is a plus
- Participation in an AGILE software development environment.
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Red Prairie (or other ERP Software)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
Best Fit for the Team
- Take pride in your designs and code (quality, performance, etc.)
- Have the willingness and ability to learn new technologies, new domains, new processes, etc.
- Absolutely love a team-based approach to development and genuinely enjoy the process of developing software.
- Results oriented, with strong business judgement and willingness to do what’s necessary to get the job done.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Annual Performance Bonus Plan
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Vision and Dental Insurance)
- Generous Paid Time Off & Unlimited Personal Days
- Casual Work Environment w/ Remote Working Opportunities
- Gym Membership
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement