We have a great Senior UX Designer opportunity for you! Be empowered to collaborate and inspired to innovate with a progressive company, passionate about developing high performance and resilient solutions. We reward for performance and support your growth offering a continuous investment towards your professional development.
Who We Are Looking For
You are the best fit for our team if you:
- Take pride in your designs (quality, performance, etc.)
- Have the willingness and ability to learn (new technologies, new domains, new processes, etc.)
- Understand the difference between UI design and UX design
- Clearly understand the business domain and impact on UCD and IxD
- Absolutely love a team based approach to development
- Put product needs over your own ego
- Are a hard-working, curious, thoughtful person who wants to create great software products
- Absolutely love learning and being challenged everyday
- Enjoy researching interaction design and related technology trends
- Like working on a variety of applications and platforms
- Are solution oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Excel at providing highly analytical and creative ideas to designs
The ideal candidate would feature:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field
- 6+ years of UX design experience for multi-platform applications (desktop, mobile, web)
- 4+ years of experience designing for mobile platforms including iOS and/or Android
- Strong conceptualization ability, visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Experience with user interface design, UCD, and IxD methodologies
- Ability to create wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of design and prototyping tools that ideally includes Figma
- Experience with creating and maintaining design systems for multiple applications
- Experience working on enterprise level software, especially sales, delivery/distribution, CRM, and warehouse management, is a plus
- Understanding of common software development and product management practices
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Dental, Vision)
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Choice of tools and hardware
*Perks: Gym membership, free food!
- You find this posting.
- It peaks your interest.
- You tell us you’re interested. (apply, call, email)
- You meet the team in person.
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.