eoStar is looking for a Tech Lead, Xamarin and Mobile Technology.
As Tech Lead, Software Engineering, you will provide technology management, guiding architectural and design decisions. You will deliver and support multiple aspects of our platform, services, and associated architecture patterns.
You will be primary responsible for mobile product that are in multiple technologies with the primary focus on Microsoft tech stack / Xamarin. You must be able to provide career coaching and support for team members to develop their technical, business, and professional skills. You will be able to identify and remove impediments, while successfully driving towards key initiatives.
Who you are and what defines you?
- Technology and Software engineering is core of your DNA, you have passion for software craftsmanship topped with “Get Stuff Done” attitude that is balanced by a sense of responsibility to your customers, organization, and team
- Experience and expertise in building and leading a small to medium software engineering team across the globe to develop and rapid delivery of platform, services and solution capabilities
- Your technical leadership includes the ability to inspire, influence, hire and mentor the young and talented team
What will you own?
- Hands on development for eoStar mobile product
- Team responsible for support and development of mobile product
- Providing technical expertise and leading a global team of software engineers, responsible for building platforms, API and cloud native applications based on Microservice and monolithic architecture
- You will be responsible for leading/supporting custom projects and will work close with the Product Manager on innovations.
- Collaborate with your peers to lead various strategy imperatives across different regions as well as business domains
- Develop applications and unit tests in the following arenas:
- Xamarin Mobile – iOS and Android
- Web API/Azure API
- Microsoft SQL Server/Azure SQL
- 10+ years of object-oriented programming experience with C# language
- 6+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and testability) of new and current systems
- 5+ years of experience with cross-platform Mobile development using Xamarin Forms framework
- 4+ years of experience developing backend services on Azure, AWS or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile practices and/or DevOps
- 5+ years in building and delivering cloud-native applications (pref. Microsoft Azure)
- Xamarin native & forms, C#, Azure SQL/DB, Azure Functions, Web Jobs, Logic Apps, Application Insights, API Management, Storage, SQL DB, Notification Hub, Key Vault, and App Service
- Hands on Experience in .Net Core, OpenShift, Docker, Microservices, NUnit, Splunk, MySQL, Radis (Full stack developer for Hybrid Mobile App & knowledge in Design Patterns)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn emerging technologies and embrace continuous professional development
- Strong problem solving/coding skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in the distribution industry
- Hands-on active coding experience
- Understanding of payment domain is plus
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Dental, Vision)
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.