Application Support Analyst
Job Location: Holland, MI
Job Type: Full Time Hybrid w/ flexible schedule
VIP is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our eoStar division. ASAs have a wide range of responsibilities including phone and email support of the eoStar software suite, assisting with the implementation and training of new customers, and performing quality assurance testing on the eoStar software suite. The ideal candidate will be passionate about empowering organizations to increase capability for collaboration and scalability.
- Work directly with customers by phone and email to provide support and troubleshooting
- Assist with implementation and training by emphasizing training components and providing quality assurance
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and evaluating all relevant information to solve problems
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Follow up on customer interactions to ensure their satisfaction in the resolution
- At least one year of experience in the customer service field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a customer service role
- Proven ability to understand, simplify, and communicate technical and business concepts to customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to display ownership qualities and prioritize assigned tasks
- Experience with ticketing software and technical skills are helpful, but not required
- Effective relationship building skills for developing internal and external working relationships, with ability to positively influence others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Loves a team-based approach
- Energized by root-cause analysis and complex problem solving
All full-time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful Molson Coors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
In 2022, eoStar joined the VIP Family.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Welcome to eoStar — end-to-end software solutions for direct store delivery distributors.
Products & services
Get in touch
- 1009 Productions Courts Holland, MI 49423