Managing busy day-to-day activities can cause a critical area of the business to fall by the wayside. It’s not a secret that training has a direct impact on recruitment, retention, and performance. Increase your ROI, lower voluntary turnover rates and improve overall productivity with our webinar and on-site product training services. Improve standards of performance.
- Roundtable & real-time Q&A sessions
- On-the-job observation & coaching
- New features & Initiatives
- Process & software utilization alignment
- New hire product onboarding
Change is hard, and the risk is expensive. Meeting project deadlines, staying within budget, data security, and software adoption are just a few things that can keep you up at night. We guarantee a successful implementation with a 4-step proven roll-out strategy, a team of experts, and on-site support.
- Design – Your software configuration is designed for your unique needs, defined requirements, workflows, preferences, and future goals.
- Build – Customized standard operating procedures are documented and aligned with your end-user training needs. Provide experts in data conversion and migration and build your customized reports.
- Test – Validate configurations accomplish SOPs, and validate data accuracy.
- Deploy – Day-in-the-life SOP testing, data sync, 24/7 on-site support.
Software Upgrade Assistance & Database Performance Tune
Software upgrades can be disruptive to your organization if you don’t have a plan. eoStar software upgrades guarantee your system is supported and operating at peak performance allowing you to take advantage of new technology, access new features and capabilities and stay ahead of the competition. Our job is to keep it simple, the deployment short, and get new features adopted by end users.
Product Utilization Assessment
Be intentional with continuous improvement and uncover new ways to deliver value to your customers and end users. As your partner, we look for high value, low effort opportunities to enhance your business intelligence. Choose the best features for your company. Fully realize the potential of your RAS system.
- Review owned functionality not in use
- Provide assessment report highlighting unused features and how you may benefit from them
- Provide assessment of purchasable features and how you may benefit from them
- Implementation and configuration of new modules