eoStar is looking for a Database Administrator.
Job Location: Colchester, VT or Holland, MI
Job Type: Full Time Hybrid w/ flexible schedule
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our eoStar division as a Database Administrator. Database Administrators are responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our enterprise database systems. Additional responsibilities include database monitoring, analysis, and optimization. A successful candidate will have the desire to learn about the beverage industry and be able to work with multiple application development teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively monitor SQL Server maintenance tasks, troubleshoot failed jobs and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Analyze and correct SQL Server issues
- Maintain high availability for internal and external inquiries
- Streamline and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Perform query tuning and schema refinement
- 5-7 years of experience as a DBA with activities on SQL Server
- Experience with reviewing and identifying problem schema areas with existing databases
- Experience in maximizing utilization both in infrastructure optimization and query refactoring
- Experience creating, moving and managing SQL database
- Deep understanding in creating, modifying and optimizing SQL Server Agent Jobs, stored procedures and maintenance plans
- Deep understanding and experience with Monitor system health and performance
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
All full-time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Founded in 1986, eoStar has over 70 employees based in the United States. The company’s main product is the eoStar ERP solution. Deployed in over 40 states, eoStar is the leading ERP system in the beverage space, installed at some of the most successful MillerCoors, Anheuser-Bush, and Coca-Cola distributors. Our mission is simple, help others succeed. We provide solutions that make it possible for others to thrive; our customers, employees, and community.
In 2022, eoStar joined the VIP Family.
eoStar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Welcome to eoStar — end-to-end software solutions for direct store delivery distributors.
Products & services
Get in touch
- 1009 Productions Courts Holland, MI 49423