1. Navigate by platforms or functional areasLooking to find information on a specific product within eoStar? Take advantage of the list divided by platforms. Select the one you need additional information on. Or, use the functional areas category to find articles related to your specific function within your organization: IT, Administration, Finance, Operations, Sales Support, and eoBasics.
2. Ask questions to troubleshootWhat do you do when you don’t know what to do? You ask questions.
eoStar has a digital library full of useful information called eoDocs. Just like any library, eoDocs has a search feature. On the home page, you’ll find the eoDocs search engine beneath the question “What are you looking for?”
Searching is your best friend. It’s the easiest way to find exactly what you’re looking for. For instance, let’s do a search for “troubleshooting” and see what we get. Here, you can see search results for “troubleshooting.” Scroll through the search results. Click each of the links to find a different page containing relevant information.
3. Enroll in eoStar UniversityJust getting started or need to train new employees? Enroll in eoStar University!If you’re looking to build a foundation, eoStar University is where you should begin. On the eoDocs homepage, click “eoStar University.” Scroll through the 19 training resources and click the appropriate link. Categories range from Costing, Employees and Permissions, General Ledger, Intro to eoStar, Pricing, Reports, and more. Enter your login and password and start learning. You can easily access downloadable reference documents and video sessions.
4. In a hurry? Use the Quick LinksYou have a business to run, so you need information yesterday. Find the Quick Links menu on the right side of the eoDocs homepage beneath the search bar. View the following Quick Links:
- eoStar/VIP Announcement Webinar (added 6/2/22)
- eoStar Release Highlights
- Training Webinar Videos
- eoDocs Guide